This post contains affiliate links
If you’ve been following me on Instagram for any amount of time, you’ll know that before Christmas, I started a new workout program. Just…don’t ask me how it’s going, mmmkay? Ha!
Well, I’ve been feeling the pull for a long time to get back to taking better care of myself — moving my body in ways that foster strength, energy, and joy — and feeding myself with food that not only tastes great, but fuels me and leaves me feeling empowered rather than guilty.
However, when it comes to getting meals on the table, I’m tired of:
- scrambling to make something decent out of what’s in my fridge
- resorting to compromise or convenience foods because I’m short on time and energy
- battling weight gain and feeling discouraged that the family isn’t eating better
- wasting money on restaurants, food that goes bad, and too many last-minute grocery runs
- and feeling like cooking is a burden instead of a joy.
Can you relate?
But 2018 can be the year we take control of what your family is eating once and for all.
I’ve discovered a plan that makes it easier to get homemade food on the table, eat in a way that supports your weight-loss goals, make dinner time less stressful (even on those busy days and weeks) and save money by eating at home more (and wasting less).
Here’s the solution you’ve been waiting for…
It’s the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle and it’s the busy cook’s answer to eating healthier this year.
This bundle has everything we need to make meal planning, grocery shopping, cooking and eating great food easy as pie.
This is how it works:
If you want recipes & meal plans created specifically for the way you eat (Paleo, Keto, vegan, gluten free, budget-friendly, just to name a few), you can pick the mini-bundle that suits you best and pay just $27. Personally, I’m excited about the Quick and Healthy mini-bundle.
If you’d prefer to have the whole collection of made-for-you meal plans, organized shopping lists, no-brainer tips, PLUS over 3,800 recipes for today’s most popular ways of cooking and eating, pay just $20 more and you’ll get every single thing in this bundle.
I’m telling you, this makes meal planning so much easier!
Some of my favorite food bloggers contributed, so I really can’t speak highly enough about the quality and value of what’s inside, for less than the price of a single meal out!
Trust me, this is one investment that will pay for itself multiple times over.
Want to check it out and get your own Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle?
This is how it works:
- Visit the website https://us154.isrefer.com/go/HMPB2018/a10578/, take a quick look at all the yummy food you’ll be making with this package, then click the “Get my bundle now!”button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading all your eCookbooks and printable meal plans.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to choose your first meals or find the ready-made plan that’s perfect for you!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 8 days!
After Friday night, January 5th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a 30 day full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
Their customer service is amazing, and they truly want to make sure you’re taken care of and that you love your bundle.
Simplify mealtimes & eat better in 2018 with the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle.
Learn more or get your bundle here https://us154.isrefer.com/go/HMPB2018/a10578/